We are keen to make our eOphthalmic services as efficient and user friendly as possible.
Recently we've been gathering feedback from our users to make a range of changes to help improve the services.
Improvements to general navigation
- The log out button can now also be used as shortcut to change user.
- The practice button has been changed.
Improvements to the 'view claims' screen
- An extra column has been added to the 'review claims' screen to show the amount claimed.
- An extra column has been added to the 'review claims' screen to show the date of examination.
- You can now sort the 'review claims' screen in alphabetical order.
- You can now sort the 'review claims' screen chronologically by date of examination and by date created.
- The review claims screen now retains any filters you apply for the duration of your session.
Improvements to General Ophthalmic Services 1 (GOS1)
- Boxes have been added around Primary and Supplementary Patient Declarations.
- Dom visits: All items are now a box at bottom right of the form.
- Patient aged: The label has been changed to 'Aged 60 or Over'.
- The comments box for early retests has been removed - the box was now considered to be redundant.
- There is now an auto sum of amounts from treatments claimed.
Improvements to General Ophthalmic Services 3 (GOS3) and General Ophthalmic Services 4 (GOS4)
- The position of 'Patient Declaration' and ‘Patient Statement’ have been swapped to match paper forms.
- There is now auto calculation of amounts.
- You've now got the ability to overwrite amounts if required.
- There is now a tool tip if you hover over any of the amounts boxes.
We've also introduced new functionality to support the regulatory changes introduced on 1 October 2018.
You can read these General Ophthalmic Services regulatory amendments in PCA(O)(2018)01 on the Scottish Government Health and Social Care Directorates website.
Get more information on our eOphthalmic services.