The Scottish Government Health and Social Care Directorates have issued PCA(O)(2019) 2 which advises of the following:
- Reminder about mandatory annual training requirements for General Ophthalmic Services (GOS) practitioners;
- Allowance values, criteria and claims process for Continuing Education and Training (CET) undertaken in 2018;
- Pre-registration trainee supervisor grant amount and claims process for trainees taken on or after 1 April 2019;
- Revised Scottish Referral Guidelines for Suspected Cancer;
- New NHS Board contacts lists for SCI Gateway and Ophthalmic Listing queries.