Freedom of Information disclosure log
Amount Paid to Each Dentist in Scotland (2016/2017)
1. Names and amount paid to top 200 dentists in NHS Tayside area for the last financial year ending April 2017.
2. Number of patients registered for the above dentists at the end of March 2017.
3. Amount paid to top 50 dental practices in NHS Tayside area for the last financial year ending April 2017.
4. Names and amount of grant paid for SDAI to every dentist in NHS Tayside area in the past 8 years.
5. Name and amount paid to every NHS dentist in Scotland in the past financial year (from the highest to the lowest).
CMS Assessments & Registrations
For September 2016 to December 2016:
- Number of PCR completed CMS assessments and CMS registrations
- MAS capitation payment
- Number of registered EMAS patients
- CMS capitation payment
- Number of registered CMS payments
- Total number of GP34 forms
- Total number GP34 items
- Number of instalments
- Number of supervisions
- Smoking cessation payments
- Final payments
Capitation Payments (1)
- MAS Capitation Payment
- Number of Registered MAS Patients
- CMS Capitation Payments
- Number of CMS Patients
- Total GP34 forms and Items
- Number of Instalments and Supervisions
- Cost of Supervision Payments
- Smoking Cessation Payments and Final Payments for all pharmacies in Scotland between December 2015 and November 2016
List of dental practices - Grampian Health Board
For Grampian Health Board region - a current list of all dental practices in the region, along with an indication of which practices on the list use EDI for treatment claims
Staff to blood donor ratio
What your staff to blood donor ration is at your donation sessions.
Number of items dispensed (10)
The number of items dispensed, by contractor details between August and October 2016.
Number of paid items for each Pharmacy in Scotland for September 2016
Number of items by Surgery within NHS Lanarkshire
The number of items by Surgery within NHS Lanarkshire for financial year 2015/16.
Framework for supplying Allied Health Professionals and Health Science Services Staff
- Please outline details of any current framework or preferred supplier list in place for the supply of agency/locum AHP/Allied Health Professionals and HSS/Health Science Services to the NHS in Scotland
- Advise on the date that the process to review the current agreement will commence.
- Any other information you may hold on plans to re-procure this framework, i.e. whether you will be tendering for a new agreement or whether you will be renewing the current agreement.
- If you are re-procure this framework, please highlight the format/process that the tender will follow.
- A copy of the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire and Invitation to tender document set for this procurement.
- Please advise of the next Professional Staff supply tender, when it is likely to be, and what tender process will be put in place?
- Will all applicants be considered on equal merit? Or does being awarded any tender contract rely on a company already being listed on a 'Preferred Candidate List'?
Number of prescriptions and items dispensed
The number of prescriptions and items dispensed by Pharmacy contractor code 3259 (Boots - Lesmahagow) under the minor ailments scheme, per month for the last 12 months.
Page: 1 / 47