Freedom of Information disclosure log
We are a third party background screening company, reaching out to inquire about your company's policy on handling employment verifications for former and/or present employees.
Preparations for UK Leaving the EU Single Market & Customs Union
I would like to request under FOISA details of your organisation's preparations for the UK leaving the EU single market and customs union when the Brexit transition period ends on 31 December 2020.
Specifically, I would like to request (for the period 1 January 2020 onwards) copies of:
- any assessment your organisation has made (or has commissioned others to make) of the impact the UK leaving the EU after the Brexit transition period is likely to have in your areas of responsibility
- any preparations your organisation is making or contingency plans you have prepared for the UK leaving the EU after the Brexit transition period in all possible scenarios (including 'no deal' on the future relationship being reached)
Names & Manufacturers of Flu Vaccines Offered in Scotland During 2020
Can you please give me the names and the manufacturers of all the flu vaccines that are being offered to people in Scotland in 2020?
Number of Vaccines Ordered and Adminstered for Health Boards
Your website lists allocations of flu vaccine for locations across Scotland for the 2020/21 season (https://nhsnss.org/media/2448/quotas-for-webpage.xlsx).
1. Within this context, can you please provide me with an updated version of this spreadsheet showing for each location:
- How many of each vaccine type has been ordered up to, and including, 1 October 2020;
- How many of each vaccine type has been actually administered up to, and including, 1 October 2020.
2. If possible, can you also provide me with a spreadsheet detailing, per location, statistics on the age and gender of people who have had each type of vaccine as of 1 October 2020?
List of the dispensing doctor practices in Scotland
Please could you provide a list of the Dispensing Doctor Practices in Scotland. Please provide the full address including postcode.
Pharmacy application minutes
Can I please request the last pharmacy application minutes regarding an application for a pharmacy contract in Burntisland, Fife. I believe this took place in 2015 by a company called Tick Pharmacy. If I am wrong about the year I would guess this could have taken place between 2014-2016.
Advising Staff on Social Media Interactions in Relation to Coronavirus/COVID-19
- The dates of any correspondence advising staff on interactions with social media, media organisations or other non-NHS staff in relation to Coronoavirus/COVID-19.
- A copy of this correspondence.
- The number of reports by NHS staff questioning the accuracy of deaths, or the accuracy of guidance for recording deaths, from COVID-19.
- A copy of these reports.
Aberlour Pharmacy and Aberlour Health Centre
Could I possibly please make the following Freedom of information request regarding the following:
Part one of request
1. Aberlour Pharmacy - Pharmacy Contract 4093
1.1. The NHS payment Schedules for the previous 12 months
1.2. The number of prescription items submitted for payment per month for the last 5 years (item count)
1.3. A list of Health centre Prescribing codes related to the pharmacies submission for the previous year. Is it possible to have a breakdown on percentage of their submission. For example Aberlour Health centre SCOS33004 accounted for X% of the submission.
1.4. Total number of patients registered for Emas over the last 12 months
1.5. Number of care home prescriptions submitted and average cost of item over the last 12 months
Part two of request
2. Aberlour Health Centre SCOS33004
2.1. Total number of items produced (12 months data)
2.2. Break down of GP10 items/nurse prescriptions GP10N/ stock orders
2.3. Geographical breakdown of where these items are being claimed with the contractor codes provided. Is it possible to have this figure presented as a gross number or even as a percentage. For example Of the X number of prescriptions prescribed by SCOS33004 X were processed at 4039.
Services Requiring Identity Verification
1) Please list the services that require users to verify their identity by sending in physical forms of documentation (e.g. a passport)?
1a) For each of these services, how many identities were verified in this way in your 2019/20 financial year, and what did it cost to process?
1b) Are these verifications performed by a third party or conducted by an in-house team?
2) Please list the services that allow users to use a digital method for proving their identity; and name the methods used (e.g. Gov.UK Verify or other equivalent digital biometric identity method)?
2a) For each of these services, how many identities were verified in this way in your 2019/20 financial year, and what did it cost to process?
The definition of "identity verification" is the same definition used by Government, i.e. ‘a digital identity is information used by computer systems to represent a unique person, organisation, application or device. So for a citizen or consumer, a “digital identity” is a trusted way of proving one or more attributes about themselves online or offline and the linkage of those attributes to that same person as a uniquely identifiable individual.’
- How many Psychological Therapy hours NHS Scotland/each Trust requested from agencies?
- How many of the Psychological Therapy hours NHS Scotland/each Trust requested from agencies were filled?
- What the confirmed/authorised £ budget for Psychological Therapies agency staffing was?
- What the actual £ spend was for Psychological Therapies agency staffing?
- What the £ split is for permanent & temporary agency staffing/usage?
Page: 1 / 58