Freedom of Information disclosure log
Processing Freedom of Information Requests within NHS National Services Scotland
1) Do you have a dedicated staff team or department to deal with FoI requests?
2) If yes, does this staff team also:
a) Deal with environmental information requests? Yes/no
b) Deal with data protection and GDPR? Yes/no
3) How many members of staff (Full/Whole Time Equivalent), currently (latest available) work principally on delivering on your legal responsibilities under Freedom of Information legislation?
4) Please provide their job titles and grades.
5) In September 2014 and September 2011, how many members of staff (Full/Whole Time Equivalent) worked principally on delivering on your legal responsibilities under Freedom of Information legislation?
6) Please provide their job titles and grades.
7) How much money did you spend in your financial years 2018/2019, 2013/2014 and 2010/2011 on delivering obligations under FoISA - which includes answering individual requests, identifying and proactively publishing information, maintaining a disclosure log and staff training?
8) Do you currently publish a disclosure log of your FOI responses?
9) If so, how often is it updated?
10) Does it include the text of all questions and all responses? Please provide a link to the Disclosure Log?
11) If no to question 8, did you previously publish one?
12) If you previously published a disclosure log, when did you stop publishing this?
13) If you previously published one, did it include the text of all questions and all responses?
14) If yes to question 12, when did you stop publishing the text of all your FOI responses?
Number of NHS sight tests and optical vouchers paid in Scotland
I would like information on how many NHS sight tests and how many vouchers were paid to each independent practice in Scotland in 2018 (dates between the 1st of Jan to 31st of Dec). Please break them down into type of NHS exam and voucher type. Please include full name of opticians, contractor 1 & 2, address, contact number and t/a for each practice.
Statistics in relation to staff
I am interested to obtain a series of statistics over the last 5 years, for each individual NHS Scotland board, in particular NHSGGC with regards to:
a) STRESS AT WORK
- The percentage of staff signed off due to stress
- The roles more likely to be affected by stress at work
- The number of people who return to their place of work
- The number of people who are unable to return to work, due to prolonged illness caused by stress at work
- The main cause for stress at work
- The number of reports of stress at work stemming from harassment and bullying
- The number of reports of stress at work stemming from whistleblowing
- What support do staff signed of due to stress at work receive?
- Any other statistics on related to stress at work you have on record
- Number of staff whistleblowing
- What is the reason for whistleblowing i.e. patient safety, misconduct, harassment, bullying, discrimination or any other reasons?
- How many whistle-blowers are harassed or suffer some loss due to whistleblowing
- How many people lose their job as result of whistle blowing
- Any other statistics related to whistleblowing you have on record
c) HARRASSMENT AND BULLYING
- How many members of staff raise complaints about harassment and bullying?
- What is the reason for harassment and bullying?
- How many members of staff suffer i.e. health problems, job loss, or any other detriments as result of rising concerns about these matters?
- Any other statistics you have on record on this matter
d) RACE DISCRIMINATION
- How many members of staff report race discrimination?
- Who discriminates against them?
- What are the effects of race discrimination?
- Any other statistics with regards to race discrimination on record
- The impact of race discrimination on staff's health and career
e) DISABILITY DISCRIMINATION
- How many members of staff report disability discrimination?
- Who discriminates against them?
- What are the effects of disability discrimination?
- Any other statistics with regards to disability discrimination on record
- The impact of disability discrimination on staff's health and career
- What is the distribution of staff’s ethnicity across all the NHS Scotland Boards? For example, what percentage of staff are Scottish, Other British, European, Non-European?
- What is the ethnicity of those in managerial posts? How many are Scottish, Other British, European, Non-European?
- What about HR and Union representing staff across different NHS Scotland boards? What is their ethnicity? How many are are Scottish, Other British, European, Non-European?
Ophthalmology management names
I would politely like to request the most current and update information of non clinical Ophthalmology management names, across all ophthalmology specialties including glaucoma, medical retina, cataract, general ophthalmology. Business manager, service manager, operation manager are the usual working titles for my request.
Number of NHS eyetests
In relation to the towns of Kilmarnock and Helensburgh I would like to access information under the freedom of information act regarding the number of NHS eyetests claimed in a year period for all the opticians in each of those towns.
I am not sure if this is something you are able to help me with, but if you know the appropriate person to ask I would be very grateful if you could point me in their direction?
Patient registration information
1) Please can you advise for each year from 2012 to 2018 how many patients leaving Nethergate Dental Practice registered at Hunter and Wight Dental Practice (now called 146Dental) both on Nethergate in Dundee?
2) What is the average hourly cost per surgery of providing general dental services in Scotland? Please provide a breakdown .
3) What is the average hourly cost per surgery of providing GP services in Scotland? Please provide a breakdown.
4) Please explain any differences in the costs of providing GP services versus GDP services.
5) What percentage of registered patients regularly attend their GP surgery? What percentage of registered patients attend their dentist?
How many people registered with Scottish Infected Blood Support Scheme
Up until 31st March 2019, 25 people registered with SIBSS passed away.
- How many people registered with SIBSS have passed away since 1/4/19?
- How many were Haemophiliacs?
- Where they categorised as HCV or HIV?
Rates paid to non-NHS doctors
Remuneration rates paid to non-NHS doctors at the weekend eye clinics run currently by Lanarkshire Health Board at Hairmyres Hospital. Also rates paid to nurses and other ancillary staff involved in these clinics. How do these compare to normal Mon-Fri rates for NHS staff.
NSS Organisational Charts
An NHS organisational chart
Was compensation paid out to patients that were given infected blood products
Was there compensation (insurance) paid out to patients (haemophilliacs) that were given infected blood products during the period of 1985 to 1991. Was this is in regards to PUP study victims? If so, when was this paid? What was the amount paid to each victim?
Page: 1 / 54