Freedom of Information disclosure log
List of pharmacies in Scotland
Please could I have a list of pharmacies in Scotland, with addresses, NHS Boards in an xls or csv format?
Doctor Recruitment Fees
For the financial years ending April 2019 and April 2020 please can you provide the following information:
- The total amount spent in each of those years [exc. VAT] (presented as separate information, not disclosed as a total for both years) by each Health Board on fees for the recruitment of doctors on fixed-term or permanent contracts (not locum/hourly doctors)
- These are fees paid to recruitment agencies, recruitment businesses and associated service providers
NHS COVID Top up payments for NHS General Dental Practitioners in Scotland
The specific data requested is regarding NHS COVID Top up payments for NHS General Dental Practitioners in Scotland:
- What is the highest COVID top up payment?
- What is the lowest COVID top up payment?
- What is the average COVID top up payment?
- What is the median COVID top up payment?
- What is the mode COVID top up payment?
- How many COVID top up payments are made?
Copies of Emails from Janurary & February 2020 Referencing Coronavirus
- Copies of the first 10 (from earliest) e-mails sent to, from or within your organisation in January and February this year which make reference to a "new" "virus" and/or "coronavirus" outbreak originating in "China", and/or "Wuhan" and/or "Hubei".
- The first 10 e-mails sent to, from or within your organisation in January or February this year which mention the word "pandemic".
COVID-19 Tests at Testing Sites in Scotland
The capacity for carrying out COVID-19 tests at testing sites in Scotland, as opposed to laboratory test *processing* capacity, broken down by
(a) NHS: (i) fixed and (ii) mobile testing sites and
(b) UK Government: (i) fixed and (ii) mobile testing sites.
Care Home Guidance & Advisory Notes
I would be grateful if you could send me copies of all guidance and advisory notes issued by your organisation that relates to care home providers.
I am interested in all relevant written materials issued from December 2019 to the current date, including those that have been superseded or withdrawn by more recent guidance.
I am interested in all types of residential care guidance, but particularly those that relate to PPE guidance for staff, Covid-19 testing and the relationship between care homes and primary NHS care institutions such as hospitals.
Total earnings and patient registration figures for dental practices in Scotland
Can you please provide the total of earnings for all dentists in Scotland for the year 19-20 and the most current patient registration figures for all dental practices in Scotland?
Rent reimbursement, non domestic rates reimbursement and general dental practice allowance payments
Can you please provide the information of Rent reimbursement payments, non domestic rates reimbursement payments and general dental practice allowance for all dental practices in Scotland for the years 18-19 and 19-20?
Contact email addresses for Pharmacies in Scotland
Could I please request a contact email whether it be a store email or clinical email for every pharmacy in Scotland?
Orthodontic Discontinued Fees
I would like the following information released under the Freedom on Information Act.
- Any meetings, correspondences, notes, reasonings and logistics for the fee-scale given in the document entitled 'Discontinued Fees' as applies to Orthodontic treatment?
I am interested to know the basis on which this fee-scale was determined, as I feel that the fee scale is disproportionate to the work undertaken.
- Any meetings, correspondences, reasonings, notes, reasonings and logistics for changing the existing system for the leaving orthodontist to be paid for their share for treatment undertaken by them, only after the 2nd orthodontist has completed that patient's orthodontic treatment?
I am interested to know what has been discussed to mitigate the patients' treatment being adversely affected because of this decision, as it will encourage orthodontists coming into UK for short period of time and then leaving for financial gains. The existing system safeguards against this and ensured continuity of treatment for the patients in Scotland.
Page: 1 / 56