Freedom of Information disclosure log
Names & Manufacturers of Flu Vaccines Offered in Scotland During 2020
Can you please give me the names and the manufacturers of all the flu vaccines that are being offered to people in Scotland in 2020?
Number of Vaccines Ordered and Adminstered for Health Boards
Your website lists allocations of flu vaccine for locations across Scotland for the 2020/21 season (https://nhsnss.org/media/2448/quotas-for-webpage.xlsx).
1. Within this context, can you please provide me with an updated version of this spreadsheet showing for each location:
- How many of each vaccine type has been ordered up to, and including, 1 October 2020;
- How many of each vaccine type has been actually administered up to, and including, 1 October 2020.
2. If possible, can you also provide me with a spreadsheet detailing, per location, statistics on the age and gender of people who have had each type of vaccine as of 1 October 2020?
Advising Staff on Social Media Interactions in Relation to Coronavirus/COVID-19
- The dates of any correspondence advising staff on interactions with social media, media organisations or other non-NHS staff in relation to Coronoavirus/COVID-19.
- A copy of this correspondence.
- The number of reports by NHS staff questioning the accuracy of deaths, or the accuracy of guidance for recording deaths, from COVID-19.
- A copy of these reports.
Services Requiring Identity Verification
1) Please list the services that require users to verify their identity by sending in physical forms of documentation (e.g. a passport)?
1a) For each of these services, how many identities were verified in this way in your 2019/20 financial year, and what did it cost to process?
1b) Are these verifications performed by a third party or conducted by an in-house team?
2) Please list the services that allow users to use a digital method for proving their identity; and name the methods used (e.g. Gov.UK Verify or other equivalent digital biometric identity method)?
2a) For each of these services, how many identities were verified in this way in your 2019/20 financial year, and what did it cost to process?
The definition of "identity verification" is the same definition used by Government, i.e. ‘a digital identity is information used by computer systems to represent a unique person, organisation, application or device. So for a citizen or consumer, a “digital identity” is a trusted way of proving one or more attributes about themselves online or offline and the linkage of those attributes to that same person as a uniquely identifiable individual.’
- How many Psychological Therapy hours NHS Scotland/each Trust requested from agencies?
- How many of the Psychological Therapy hours NHS Scotland/each Trust requested from agencies were filled?
- What the confirmed/authorised £ budget for Psychological Therapies agency staffing was?
- What the actual £ spend was for Psychological Therapies agency staffing?
- What the £ split is for permanent & temporary agency staffing/usage?
First 20 emails from February & March Referencing "Testing", "PCR Tests" or "Test Kits" for COVID-19
A copy of the first 20 email sent to, from or within your organisation in February and March which make reference to "testing", "PCR tests" or "test kits" for COVID-19.
Searching was restricted to the Procurement, Commissioning and Facilities Senior Management Team and individuals identified for the procurement planning for testing kits for Coronavirus.
List of pharmacies in Scotland
Please could I have a list of pharmacies in Scotland, with addresses, NHS Boards in an xls or csv format?
Doctor Recruitment Fees
For the financial years ending April 2019 and April 2020 please can you provide the following information:
- The total amount spent in each of those years [exc. VAT] (presented as separate information, not disclosed as a total for both years) by each Health Board on fees for the recruitment of doctors on fixed-term or permanent contracts (not locum/hourly doctors)
- These are fees paid to recruitment agencies, recruitment businesses and associated service providers
NHS COVID Top up payments for NHS General Dental Practitioners in Scotland
The specific data requested is regarding NHS COVID Top up payments for NHS General Dental Practitioners in Scotland:
- What is the highest COVID top up payment?
- What is the lowest COVID top up payment?
- What is the average COVID top up payment?
- What is the median COVID top up payment?
- What is the mode COVID top up payment?
- How many COVID top up payments are made?
Copies of Emails from Janurary & February 2020 Referencing Coronavirus
- Copies of the first 10 (from earliest) e-mails sent to, from or within your organisation in January and February this year which make reference to a "new" "virus" and/or "coronavirus" outbreak originating in "China", and/or "Wuhan" and/or "Hubei".
- The first 10 e-mails sent to, from or within your organisation in January or February this year which mention the word "pandemic".
Page: 1 / 57