Freedom of Information disclosure log
How many beneficiaries are registered with the Scottish Infected Blood Support Scheme
1) Currently, how many beneficiaries are registered with the Scottish Infected Blood Support Scheme?
2) How many of the beneficiaries are in each category? I.e. Self categorised not affected, moderate, severe, HCV stage 2, HIV, co-infected, widows.
3) Since July 2017, the announcement of the Infected Blood Inquiry, how many Scottish victims have died? & from within which category?
4) What is the current known amount of Haemophiliacs beneficiaries registered with SIBSS?
A copy of the reports, and any drafts of these reports, which are mentioned in the document (page 6,1): QEUH Royal Hospital for Chidren Water Contamination Incident
A copy of the reports, and any drafts of these reports, which are mentioned in this document,page 6, final paragraph: https://hpspubsrepo.blob.core.windows.net/hps-website/nss/2785/documents/1_queen-elizabeth-university-hospital-royal-hospital-for-chidren-water-contamination-incident.pdf
I can see from the final paragraph there is mention of a report submitted on May 31st, 2018, as well as a subsequent report being requested. It also mentions that HPS worked with HFS on technical investigations and report production. I would like a copy of any reports produced alongside HFS, and any drafts of these reports also.
"An initial report was produced by HPS and submitted to Scottish Government (SG) and NHSGGC on 31st May 2018. Due to the ongoing and complex nature of this incident and investigation a further report was requested. This report is a summary overview of this investigation however due to the large volume of data and complexities associated with this incident further technical work is being undertaken by HFS. HPS worked with the support of HFS as the technical engineering experts to support this investigation and report production."
A list of all NHS GP surgeries in Scotland and other deatils
A list of all NHS GP surgeries in Scotland along with the nhs.net email address held for the surgery and the name of the practice manager for each surgery if held.
Total Number of Optometrist in Scotland registered on the NHS ophthalmic list
Please supply the following information:
Total Number of Optometrist in Scotland registered on the NHS ophthalmic list.
Total number of IP optometrist in Scotland.
Financial year 2018/2019.
Top 100 highest earning opticians in Scotland
The name, business address and the amount the NHS paid to the top 100 highest earning opticians in Scotland for the year 2018/2019?
Patients removed from GP practices
I would be grateful if you could inform me of the number of patients subject to immediate removal from their GP practice list (ie. cases where a patient is violent and the Police or Procurator Fiscal are involved) across Scotland in 2018.
Counter Fraud Services costs and recoveries
- The cost of Counter Fraud Services for each of the Years from 2009 to 2018.
- The money that Counter Fraud Services has recovered as a result of investigations for each of the Years from 2009 to 2018.
Patient treatment procedures
I'm writing to make a request under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
- Could you please tell me how many patients the following companies have treated on behalf of the NHS in the 2018/19 financial year?
- Edinburgh clinic.
- Glasgow Nuffield Health Hospital.
- Optical Express Limited
- Spire Healthcare
- BMI Ross Hall Hospital
- I'd also like to know which procedures they have undergone.
- Could I also ask how much each company has been paid by the NHS for this work?
- I'd also like to ask if this information could be broken down by the health board of each patient.
If audited data for the 18/19 financial year is not available the most up to date data is fine.
Total number of patients registered at the Mintlaw group practice
I am looking to find out how many patients the doctors in Mintlaw, Mintlaw group practice, Newlands Road, has registered with it as of 2019 or when they last updated their number. I am then looking to find out how many patients it has removed from its register in 2019 or their last figure on that. I would also like to know if it has a figure for patients registered with it be living out with a specified catchment area.
Following further clarification it was explained that we do not hold details of number of patients living outwith practice areas, we agreed to provide a postcode breakdown of patients.
Processing Freedom of Information Requests within NHS National Services Scotland
1) Do you have a dedicated staff team or department to deal with FoI requests?
2) If yes, does this staff team also:
a) Deal with environmental information requests? Yes/no
b) Deal with data protection and GDPR? Yes/no
3) How many members of staff (Full/Whole Time Equivalent), currently (latest available) work principally on delivering on your legal responsibilities under Freedom of Information legislation?
4) Please provide their job titles and grades.
5) In September 2014 and September 2011, how many members of staff (Full/Whole Time Equivalent) worked principally on delivering on your legal responsibilities under Freedom of Information legislation?
6) Please provide their job titles and grades.
7) How much money did you spend in your financial years 2018/2019, 2013/2014 and 2010/2011 on delivering obligations under FoISA - which includes answering individual requests, identifying and proactively publishing information, maintaining a disclosure log and staff training?
8) Do you currently publish a disclosure log of your FOI responses?
9) If so, how often is it updated?
10) Does it include the text of all questions and all responses? Please provide a link to the Disclosure Log?
11) If no to question 8, did you previously publish one?
12) If you previously published a disclosure log, when did you stop publishing this?
13) If you previously published one, did it include the text of all questions and all responses?
14) If yes to question 12, when did you stop publishing the text of all your FOI responses?
Page: 1 / 55