Freedom of Information disclosure log
NHS Dental registration figures, earnings and payments
Information requested -
- Number of patients registered in each dental practice for the year 2014, 2015, 2016.
- Dentist earning in whole of Scotland for the year 2014-15, 2015-16 and 2016-17.
- Payments made to all dental surgeries for the years 2014-15, 2015-16 and 2016-17.
NHS Dental Practices & Income
Please provide a list of all NHS Dental Practices in Scotland along with their:
(i) gross NHS income from March 2016 to February 2017
(ii) latest NHS patient registration figures
(iii) Latest figures of the number of dentists with a list number within each individual practice, and
(iv) Sums paid to each individual NHS dental practices for the last financial year in respect of payments for the reimbursement of practice rental costs and reimbursement of non domestic rates.
Amount Paid to Each Dentist in Scotland (2016/2017)
1. Names and amount paid to top 200 dentists in NHS Tayside area for the last financial year ending April 2017.
2. Number of patients registered for the above dentists at the end of March 2017.
3. Amount paid to top 50 dental practices in NHS Tayside area for the last financial year ending April 2017.
4. Names and amount of grant paid for SDAI to every dentist in NHS Tayside area in the past 8 years.
5. Name and amount paid to every NHS dentist in Scotland in the past financial year (from the highest to the lowest).
CMS Assessments & Registrations
For September 2016 to December 2016:
- Number of PCR completed CMS assessments and CMS registrations
- MAS capitation payment
- Number of registered EMAS patients
- CMS capitation payment
- Number of registered CMS payments
- Total number of GP34 forms
- Total number GP34 items
- Number of instalments
- Number of supervisions
- Smoking cessation payments
- Final payments
Capitation Payments (1)
- MAS Capitation Payment
- Number of Registered MAS Patients
- CMS Capitation Payments
- Number of CMS Patients
- Total GP34 forms and Items
- Number of Instalments and Supervisions
- Cost of Supervision Payments
- Smoking Cessation Payments and Final Payments for all pharmacies in Scotland between December 2015 and November 2016
NHS Dental Practice Rent Allowances
Please email me a CSV file or equivalent, for the year-ending 31 March 2016 and comprising: the rent allowance payable per dental practice for the year ending 31 March 2016, including the full address of the practice, and the individual or other body to whom the rent allowance was paid.
List of dental practices - Grampian Health Board
For Grampian Health Board region - a current list of all dental practices in the region, along with an indication of which practices on the list use EDI for treatment claims
Staff to blood donor ratio
What your staff to blood donor ration is at your donation sessions.
Number of items dispensed (10)
The number of items dispensed, by contractor details between August and October 2016.
Women Missed by the Scottish Breast Screening Programme
- In the wake of concern that women had been missed by the Scottish Breast Screening Programme, whether you have checked if patients have been overlooked by other screening programmes.
- Have you verified if patients had been missed by the bowel cancer screening programme? When? How many patients were found not to have received invitations to screening?
- Have you verified if patients had been missed by the abdominal aortic aneurysm screening (AAA) screening programme? How many patients have not received invitations to screening?
- Have checks been carried out to see if any patients were missed by any other screening programmes? Which programmes were these? How many patients were missed?
- The health care Improvement Scotland report says 3,831 women did not receive invitations to breast screening in line with the national policy to check women within a specific age band every three years. The report also says checks to ensure no women have been missed by the screening programme will be run every three months. Excluding the 3831 women mentioned above, have any further women who did not receive letters within the policy time frame been identified? Can you tell me how many?
Page: 1 / 47