Freedom of Information disclosure log
Women Missed by the Scottish Breast Screening Programme
- In the wake of concern that women had been missed by the Scottish Breast Screening Programme, whether you have checked if patients have been overlooked by other screening programmes.
- Have you verified if patients had been missed by the bowel cancer screening programme? When? How many patients were found not to have received invitations to screening?
- Have you verified if patients had been missed by the abdominal aortic aneurysm screening (AAA) screening programme? How many patients have not received invitations to screening?
- Have checks been carried out to see if any patients were missed by any other screening programmes? Which programmes were these? How many patients were missed?
- The health care Improvement Scotland report says 3,831 women did not receive invitations to breast screening in line with the national policy to check women within a specific age band every three years. The report also says checks to ensure no women have been missed by the screening programme will be run every three months. Excluding the 3831 women mentioned above, have any further women who did not receive letters within the policy time frame been identified? Can you tell me how many?
Number of paid items for each Pharmacy in Scotland for September 2016
Number of items by Surgery within NHS Lanarkshire
The number of items by Surgery within NHS Lanarkshire for financial year 2015/16.
Framework for supplying Allied Health Professionals and Health Science Services Staff
- Please outline details of any current framework or preferred supplier list in place for the supply of agency/locum AHP/Allied Health Professionals and HSS/Health Science Services to the NHS in Scotland
- Advise on the date that the process to review the current agreement will commence.
- Any other information you may hold on plans to re-procure this framework, i.e. whether you will be tendering for a new agreement or whether you will be renewing the current agreement.
- If you are re-procure this framework, please highlight the format/process that the tender will follow.
- A copy of the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire and Invitation to tender document set for this procurement.
- Please advise of the next Professional Staff supply tender, when it is likely to be, and what tender process will be put in place?
- Will all applicants be considered on equal merit? Or does being awarded any tender contract rely on a company already being listed on a 'Preferred Candidate List'?
Number of prescriptions and items dispensed
The number of prescriptions and items dispensed by Pharmacy contractor code 3259 (Boots - Lesmahagow) under the minor ailments scheme, per month for the last 12 months.
Number of items dispensed (9)
The number of items for each Scottish GP Surgery that have been dispensed by dispenser location for the three months April - June 2016.
- The number of people ready for discharge from hospital awaiting a homecare service in Midlothian.
- The average length of delay for Midlothian residents.
- The definition of a delayed discharge
Illicit Heroin Use
For 2010/2011 to 2015/2016
- The number of SMR25a initial assessments for illicit heroin use completed in each time period. Segmented by local authority.
- The number of SMR25a initial assessments for illicit heroin use completed in each time period where the code "Received required support" applies. Segmented by local authority.
- The number of SMR25a initial assessments for illicit heroin use completed in each time period where the codes 'unplanned discharge', 'in prison', or 'disciplinary discharge', 'currently on agency waiting list' and 'other (please specific)' apply. Please segment the data by local authority and the applicable discharge code.
Sickness Absence - Midwives
Sickness absence information for midwives at University Hospital Crosshouse in NHS Ayrshire and Arran, for financial years 2007-08 to 2016-17 (so far).
Counter Fraud Services
- Names, job titles and locations of all members of staff who are designated as "Head of Counter Fraud Services" and any staff senior to them in the Common Services Agency fro the Scottish Health Service.
- The number of people who are: a) Head of Counter Fraud Services; b) Senior to the above.
- What training has been given to member of staff responsible for application of the Investigatory Powers Act or what training is planned.
- What guidelines have been issued to members of staff about the Investigatory Powers Act.