Freedom of Information disclosure log
Ophthalmology management names
I would politely like to request the most current and update information of non clinical Ophthalmology management names, across all ophthalmology specialties including glaucoma, medical retina, cataract, general ophthalmology. Business manager, service manager, operation manager are the usual working titles for my request.
Number of NHS eyetests
In relation to the towns of Kilmarnock and Helensburgh I would like to access information under the freedom of information act regarding the number of NHS eyetests claimed in a year period for all the opticians in each of those towns.
I am not sure if this is something you are able to help me with, but if you know the appropriate person to ask I would be very grateful if you could point me in their direction?
Patient registration information
1) Please can you advise for each year from 2012 to 2018 how many patients leaving Nethergate Dental Practice registered at Hunter and Wight Dental Practice (now called 146Dental) both on Nethergate in Dundee?
2) What is the average hourly cost per surgery of providing general dental services in Scotland? Please provide a breakdown .
3) What is the average hourly cost per surgery of providing GP services in Scotland? Please provide a breakdown.
4) Please explain any differences in the costs of providing GP services versus GDP services.
5) What percentage of registered patients regularly attend their GP surgery? What percentage of registered patients attend their dentist?
How many people registered with Scottish Infected Blood Support Scheme
Up until 31st March 2019, 25 people registered with SIBSS passed away.
- How many people registered with SIBSS have passed away since 1/4/19?
- How many were Haemophiliacs?
- Where they categorised as HCV or HIV?
Rates paid to non-NHS doctors
Remuneration rates paid to non-NHS doctors at the weekend eye clinics run currently by Lanarkshire Health Board at Hairmyres Hospital. Also rates paid to nurses and other ancillary staff involved in these clinics. How do these compare to normal Mon-Fri rates for NHS staff.
NSS Organisational Charts
An NHS organisational chart
Was compensation paid out to patients that were given infected blood products
Was there compensation (insurance) paid out to patients (haemophilliacs) that were given infected blood products during the period of 1985 to 1991. Was this is in regards to PUP study victims? If so, when was this paid? What was the amount paid to each victim?
Current rental valuations for all dental practice premises which receive reimbursement for rent and rates
I would like to request the current rental valuations for all dental practice premises which receive reimbursement for rent and rates.
Costs incurred by NSS in relation to the contingency waste measures following the collapse of Healthcare Environmental Services.
Please can you provide full details of all costs incurred by NHS NSS in relation to the contingency waste measures put in place following the collapse of Healthcare Environmental Services.
Patient complaints about administered vaccinations
For all of the health service buildings in Scotland, including hospitals, how many complaints about administered vaccinations were made by patients, no matter if they were taken up or not, who received every type of vaccine along with parents/guardians of children that received the vaccines between the year 2000 and 2018?