All NHSScotland boards need to focus on quality and safety to ensure the successful and best outcomes of health and care information systems.
Our clinical informatics team provides a professional advisory service, supporting all areas of analysing, designing, implementing, reviewing and evaluating these systems.
This enhances individual and population health outcomes, improves care and strengthens the clinician-citizen relationship.
Our team provides:
- Clinical engagement
- Clinical governance
- Expertise in clinical workflows, processes and pathways
- Clinical decision support
- Clinical safety
- Advice on regulatory compliance
- Quality improvement and system transformation
- Leadership and change management