The digital and telephone services support we’re providing are:
- a national booking system for vaccination appointments
- a COVID-19 vaccination helpline
National booking system
We’ve developed a national booking system to help people across Scotland get access to the vaccine as quickly as possible.
The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) has established the order in which people will be offered the vaccine – the booking system supports the vaccination of those in priority groups three to nine of the JCVI priority list. The system will send a letter to people in those groups as the supply of vaccine allows, advising of the location, date and time of their vaccination appointment.
Scottish COVID-19 vaccination helpline
We’re also providing a helpline for:
- non-clinical queries as an alternative to accessing that information online on NHSinform
- rebooking appointments (where the original appointment was issued through the national booking system). Self-service rebookings will also be available online from February 2021.
- if you think you should have received an appointment by now, or have lost your invitation letter, visit NHSinform Missing Appointments for information on what to do next.
The Scottish COVID-19 vaccination helpline and booking service is available from 8am to 8pm, seven days a week on 0800 030 8013.