Contact the Dental customer service helpdesk by telephone (0131 275 6300) or Email (email@example.com) for any of the following:
- If you don’t have a NHS Scottish Wide Area Network (SWAN), CAT 20/Virtual Private Network (VPN) connections and wish to register for online reports
- Registration queries
- You have not yet received your log on details
- Issues when trying to log on
- Queries relating to your online reports
- You wish to advise of a new email address.
National Services Scotland (NSS) Information Technology (IT)
Contact the customer support desk by telephone (0131 275 7777) or by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have forgotten your user id or password.
Contact your Dental information technology (IT) facilitator for the following:
- If you have a SWAN, VPN or CAT20 connection and cannot access the online reporting web site www.bo.scot.nhs.uk/BOE/BI
- If you require an NHSmail email account.