Bulk transfers

A bulk transfer occurs when a dentist transfers their list, or part of it, of registered patients to another dentist. It makes sure patients have continued access to NHS dental services.

What to do

Request a GP209 form from your local Health Board. This should be submitted to Customer Administration, unless a local NHS Board has requested it.

Patients not part of the practice

To request a transfer of patients not part of the practice complete a GP208 form. This should be requested from and returned to your local NHS Board.